Best salmon sandwich… EVAR!!! mmmmm, nomnomnom…
Completely by accident, I found myself making the best sandwich in the universe. Now, at first it was pretty so-so, but then I did a google search for some tips, and the next thing I knew, I was having a wet, drooling, food-gasm. Ummm, yeah, I have a bit of an oral, er, fixation, I think…
Without further ado, here is the nummy recipe!
- smoked salmon
- ciabatta roll (or sourdough, I bet with good sourdough it would just be the kind of divine that makes you feel you are standing within the light of God)
- fresh, locally grown, non gmo tomatoes, a few slices. You know, the ones that actually have flavor.
- handful of arugula.
- chopped fresh dill, don’t use that dried crap
- teaspoon of capers. What are these anyway? basically pickled pine nuts.
- slice of provolone cheese
- Tabasco sauce
- Hot chili oil
- Dijon Mustard
Put them all together on a roll, sprinkle on the arugula and capers, smear on the mustard, chili oil, and splash it with tabasco sauce. Really, it should take like 5 minutes. Done! (Pic 1) Now take a picture next to some flowers to show you have real style and pride in your work. (Pic 2)